This Hispanic Heritage Month, join us for a conversation about the current state of Latinx representation – or underrepresentation – within Boston’s tech scene, particularly in software. While panel consists of folks in various roles at some of Boston’s top tech companies, they will all come together to share their unique perspectives on Latinx representation in this city’s tech scene.
- DAVID TORRES – Principal Manager, Sales at HubSpot
- PAMELA ROSARIO PEREZ – Manager of Customer Experience Strategy at Rapid7
- AXEL VIGO – Chapter President at SHPE Boston; Senior at Ernst & Young Cybersecurity Advisory
- CRISTINA FERNANDEZ – Associate Director, Product Management at Wayfair
- KRISTINA LOPES – formerly HR Operations Lead at edX
- AMANDA LUCÍA IGLESIAS (moderator) – Senior Manager, Team Operations, Global Customer Support at HubSpot