- Afro-Latinx Blog
- Guest Blog
- InterX Latina 2019
- Latino Opportunity
- Latinx Politics
- PowerUp Hubweek 2018
- Press Releases
- Race Articles
- Video Amplify Conference 2017
- Video Amplify Conference 2018
- Video Amplify Conference 2019
Please note: We are specifically looking for folks who identify as women and are residents of Boston.
The BioDiversity Fellows Program will help professionals expand their leadership capabilities and establish greater executive presence. Similar to The Partnership’s Mid-Career Fellows Program, BioDiversity also focuses on three core competencies: leadership, relationship building and organizational skills. Myers Briggs and emotional intelligence evaluations will allow participants to understand perceptions, competencies, and opportunities in order to achieve consistent high quality outcomes.
- Unique to this program, participants will each be assigned an executive coach.
- The program is rigorously focused on leadership skills that will advance careers in the life science industry. Participants meet monthly January – December.
- Monthly program topics include: Empowering Your Development, Transforming from a Technical to a Strategic Leader, Effectively Building Your Professional and Organizational Network, Defining Your Leadership and Professional Brand and Leading with Fluency: Leveraging Cultural Capital to Unleash Innovation and Growth.
- Participants will also have an opportunity to work in cohorts on a community project that they will design and implement.
Sessions begin at the end of January.
Please click here for more details.
To learn more, please contact Carmen Arce-Bowen, Vice President at [email protected]
Strong Women, Strong Girls (SWSG) has a vision that every girl will realize her inner strengths to dream and do. SWSG works on delivering on that vision with a multigenerational, curriculum-based mentoring program that focuses on building healthy self-esteem in girls and a strong sense of agency. Nearly 1/3 of their girl participants are Latina in the Boston program. The SWSG Boston Board is always looking for strong candidates to add to the Board pipeline. If you’d like to learn more visit www.swsg.org or email Siiri Morley at [email protected].
Pipeline Angels announces its 2018 spring angel investing bootcamps
Pipeline Angels is changing the face of angel investing and creating capital for women and non-binary femme social entrepreneurs. Join us! Pipeline Angels has a rolling application process. Priority will be given to candidates who fill out our short online application before Monday, Dec-ember 11, 2017.
ABOUT Since Pipeline Angels launched April 2011, over 200 members have graduated from our angel investing bootcamp and have invested more than US$4M in 40+ companies via our pitch summit process. Our members serve as the friends and family round for entrepreneurs who may not already have support at that critical stage.