Students in Citizen Schools Eighth Grade Academy are learning to navigate career pathways and become masters at networking. At the 6 Degrees Networking Event, students will test their skills by
- Host an Opportunity Booth: Opportunity Booths connect students to one or two careers or programs at a particular company or organization. More than just a conversation, Opportunity Booths provide hands-on activities that show students what skills they need to be a programmer, business analyst, youth worker, government employee, and more.
What is the commitment for hosting an Opportunity Booth?
- gather a team of 2-5 volunteers to participate
- have a phone call with a member of our team to brainstorm and plan your Opportunity Booth’s hands-on activity/demonstration
- collect company/organization signage (posters, flyers, trifolds, banners, tablecloths) to decorate your booth
- provide company/organization SWAG to give away to Citizen Schools students and alumni
- bring a stack of business cards
- respond to any thank you emails you receive after the event
2 (Friday) 2:00 pm - 5 (Monday) 4:00 pm
Chelsea High School
299 Everett Ave, Chelsea, MA